WOID XVIII-19. & yet another Free Market Moron...
Wednesday, December 5, 2007 5:25 pm
What Li'l Lulu jokes were to the 'thirties! What lightbulb jokes were to the nineties! What economists are to the aughties!
Back by populist demand, it's...
The Free Market Moron Joke!
1) Q: Why did the Free Market Moron refuse to go on strike?
A: Because getting a pay raise for himself along with better job protection, plus health-care coverage for himself and his family was against his best interests.
2) Q: What's the Free Market Moron's all purpose, work-every-time, on point counter-argument?
3) Q: How many Free Market morons does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: You think Big Government's going to take care of everything?
4) Q: Why did the Free Market Moron cross the road?
A: To get to the Supply Side.
5) Q: Do you know why Free Market morons have no sense of humor?
A: Whistle the first few bars and I'll sue you for copyright infringement!
6) Q: Why did the Free Market Moron throw his mother under the bus?
A: Because if I didn't throw her under the bus everybody would want to not be thrown under the bus!